If vaccines don’t cause brain damage, why is GlaxoSmithKline paying out $63 million to vaccine victims?
How Merck destroyed Dr Andrew Wakefield for telling the truth:
Plos One Research Paper confirms Dr Wakefield’s findings in 2013:
- FDA-approved drug turns ordinary people into obedient zombies… saps all free will… allows people to be programmed by the media or government… sold as transdermal patch
- Three things that set you up for chronic disease by the time you turn six
- Almost all psych drug use is unnecessary, claims doctor researching medical holocaust of over 5 million psych med victims
- Academic oligarchy: Majority of science publishing is controlled by just six companies
- Top 5 nutrient-rich foods to promote longevity
- Anti-vaccine witch hunt FAIL: Dr. Jack Wolfson cleared of all charges for exercising his free speech rights on the issue of vaccine risks and the stupidity of blind medical obedience
- From Rome to America: How toxic heavy metals destroy health and civilizations
- Climate and vaccine data both systematically faked to produce false ‘science’
- Major retail chains shutting down thousands of stores; are you prepared and self-reliant?
- Save money by making your own dairy free milk at home
- How to avoid inadvertently poisoning your food when making home-cooked meals
- What is Obama hiding from us all? Trans-Pacific trade agreement shrouded in insane secrecy; even Congress can’t read it
- MSM finally admits Western diets lack nutrition and cause disease… a decade after independent media sounded the alarm
- Avocados naturally treat leukemia, but FDA and officials deny existence of ‘anticancer’ foods
- Pope Francis denounces Bill of Rights, says only his personal body guards should own guns
- Amazing food abundance in Texas… Health Ranger harvests pears, grapes, apples and more… all grown with zero pesticides or herbicides… a genuine food Mecca!
- Family receives death threats after Big Pharma‘s illegal human experimentation leaves daughter permanently brain-damaged
“No doubt” swine flu vaccine linked to brain damage
“There’s no doubt in my mind whatsoever that Pandemrix increased the occurrence of narcolepsy onset in children in some countries – and probably in most countries,” says Emmanuelle Mignot, a specialist in sleep disorder at Stanford University who looked into the effects of the vaccine.
About 80 percent of those affected have been children, but GSK continually turned a blind eye. Even when a study came out showing that vaccinated children where 13 times more likely to develop narcolepsy, the company didn’t admit any link. Even when, in 2011, the European Medicines Agency issued a warning that people under 20 should refrain from getting the vaccine, GSK didn’t pay attention. They maintain that they are professionals dedicated to human health; the GSK website currently says, “At GSK responsible business is how we do business. Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer.”
Sure, tell that to eight-year-old Josh Hadfield, from Somerset, England. He took Pandemrix and guess what? He’s now on anti-narcolepsy drugs to help keep him awake in school, something which costs approximately $15,000 annually.
“If you make him laugh, he collapses. His memory is shot. There is no cure,” his mother says. “He says he wishes he hadn’t been born. I feel incredibly guilty about letting him have the vaccine.”
GSK web site puts emphasis on “delivering financial performance”
Interestingly, the same GSK website that talks about the company’s responsibility to help others feel good and live long lives also touches on a more pressing issue, at least for them – and it’s one that says a mouthful. Just a few sentences below its statement of health dedication, in larger font that stands out from the rest of the copy, it says, “How we operate is just as important to us as delivering financial performance.” The statement is attributed to Sir Andrew Witty, GSK CEO. So there you have it. That, my friends, is it in a nutshell, basically as close as we’ll come to “hearing” straight from the source itself that all Big Pharma truly has in mind is the health of their numbers.
Of course the fact that GSK will be paying the UK government millions of dollars to those who now have brain damage from taking Pandemrix also speaks volumes. It acts as an admission that taking the vaccine is indeed a health problem; otherwise, why would GSK be on board with giving money to those who are now hardly able to function in their daily lives? It they truly felt they were in the right, they’d stand firm and refuse to make any payments, right?
“There has never been a case like this before,” says Peter Todd, a lawyer who represented many of the claimants in the U.K. “The victims of this vaccine have an incurable and lifelong condition and will require extensive medication.”
It’s expected that even more people will develop brain injuries associated with taking the swine flu vaccine, especially narcolepsy and cataplexy, which makes a person lose consciousness whenever they experience deep emotions such as the basic act of laughing.